Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Rugby supports Autism Awarness



I want to be clear from the beginning this is not a For Profit campaign, this is purely to help support the growing community businesses who are set up to help families and those who have autism and to help bring awareness to the Autistic community.

My daughter who is 4 years old was recently diagnosed with being mild Autism also preciously known as Asperger's , and from the start we, my wife and I, have been running from support group to support group in hopes of getting our daughter in rolled in any forms of therapy. sadly our insurance will not help because she is not sever enough, and we are waiting on local clinics in getting back to us if they are even willing to help. thus far Parents Helping Parents have been a small miracle in what seems like a never ending battle for anyone to just help us.

 Rugby is my biggest passion and I wanted to bring both worlds together by engaging both passions I now have to help raise as much funds possible to give back to local organizations and non profit companies and to help bring more awareness to the entire Autism spectrum, sever or mild everyone deserves the best there is out there.

so will you please join me in helping me Fund my campaign to help give back to many support groups and non profit organizations out there such as PHP and many others out there by simply placing a order in for a T Shirt , there will be no money withdrawn from your account until my goal of 55 shirts have been sold. once the Goal is met then your shirts will be processed and shipped out to you.
http://teespring.com/llrugby

No comments:

Post a Comment