Wednesday, March 11, 2015

NorCal 3/11/2015

I thank you who turn to this page very week to see the latest standings, I know it may not seem like top quality compared to other news outlets but I do do this with a passion and I enjoy this sport at every level. my goal is to get regional major news paper companies to start printing local high school scores and standings by every week directing them to NorCal rugby main site and my own publicly through twitter and other social media.' now I will admit I do not have the time to go through all the youth rugby unions around the country and sift through scores and rankings. rather I have decided to only focus on just the west cost, primarily NorCal - Oregon- Washington. now sadly the last two don't provide much information online of game scores and I am still knew to the Oregon rugby scene but I hope to begin to build bridges with local clubs and be able to have a healthy prosperous relationship with the rugby clubs and feature a few Q&A's with them down the road.

 Boys Varsity Single
1-Clayton Valley
2-Dixon
3-Jesuit
4-Riordan
5-De La Salle

 Boys Varsity Gold
1- Sierra Foothills
2-Danville
3-Pen Green
4-Granite Bay
5-Jesuit

 Girls Varsity Gold
1-Danville
2-Pleasanton
3-Renegade Rugby
4-BOD
5-Lancers

 Girls Varsity Silver
1-Silicon valley
2-Clayton Valley
3-Pleasanton
4-Sonoma County Crashers
5-Alameda

 Boys Varsity Silver
1-Roosevelt
2-Bullard
3-Pleasanton
4-North Sac Warriors
5-EPA

 Boys JV Gold
1-Mother Lode
2-Los Gatos
3-Pleasanton
4-Pen Green
5-Lamorinda

No comments:

Post a Comment