Saturday, November 10, 2018

What happened to the posts ?

If some of you have been wondering what happened, why is this blog so quite and more vocal via Twitter. It's not because I abandoned the blog it's simply because my work makes it a bit harder to post frequently here. Twitter is faster and easier to get info or interact with people faster and easier. 


I work on a farm and more or less 6 months of the year it's busy time and the small windows I have after work or blue moon weekends I have off I tend to spend it with my family and close love ones. Believe it or not it does take time to send out info, receive it. Compile it together and post it here. But I've worked out a system where Nov-Jan/Feb ish will be my time to post more here on this blog and in between I will try and do more when I can. 

I appreciate all the fallowers and those who do check in here, I hope what ever comes out is appealing to you and helps in the rugby community.  


Thank you and Go Eagles 


*Q&A coming soon 

No comments:

Post a Comment