Wednesday, February 4, 2015

NCYRA Rankings 2/4/15

I have decided that I will also be posting my own rankings this year but of the u19 clubs in NCYRA. Because to be frank I do not have the time to go down the list of every division and rank them from 1- 20 or 25 and so on. Instead I will be doing rankings 1-5 for the first 5 divisions this first year. As the season goes on I will be tinkering with how rankings are done or how far I decided to rank teams. For now teams are firstly ranked by point total , if teams have the same amount points then the next decider is points for, if that is still the same then the next is points against. 

Boys Varsity single school:
1-Clayton Valley
2-Dixon
3- Riordan
4- Bellarmine
5- De La Salle

Boys Varsity Gold
1- Granite Bay
2- Danville
3- Pleasanton
4- Jesuit
5- Mother Lode

Girls Varsity Gold
1- Pleasanton
2- Renegade rugby
3- Lancers
4- Danville
5- Bullard

Girls Varsity Silver
1- Chico
2- Clayton Valley
3- Pleasanton
4- Alameda
5- Silicon Valley

Boys Varsity Silver
1- Fresno
2- EPA
3- Pleasanton
4- Marin
5- Lamorinda

No comments:

Post a Comment