Wednesday, August 19, 2015

World Cup viewing party

With the world cup not that far away, I want to give people a chance to find there local viewing party happening near them. so I want to take the time to let people post here, or send it to me via email , llrugby@yahoo.com , to let me know where they will be watching the World cup and if there is any viewing parties being set up, local pub, party in your own home, restaurant any where there will be a gathering of rugby fans getting together to sit down and watch some top rugby.

the week of the World Cup I will compile the list and post them here so others can look up where the closes place is to them and be able to go and sit with fellow fans of the game and enjoy them self's. If you area  college, men's, women's or youth club looking to set up a viewing party now is you chance to get the world out.

No comments:

Post a Comment