Saturday, January 19, 2013

Twitter @LLRugby

I now have a Twitter account for this blog. At first I wanted to create a separate account, for life love rugby , from my personal and the high school program I coach in Twitter feed. But right away I found it hard to juggle three separate accounts.

As much as I hated to get ride of the high school account I found that in the long run I could do more help for my club and local rugby teams if I were to merge the los Gatos high school and life love rugby feed together.

When I first started the high school account yes I wanted to connect to other clubs nationally and internationally, but most of all I wanted to build a name for us locally with the media, and help draw In company's and future players to set the program for success in the future. In a way i was not successful. But with life love rugby Twitter I hope to bring awareness for all local rugby teams in the greater bay area.

I will continue to post updates on los Gatos youth rugby and special events. Thank you all for your support I hope to do a better job now. @LLRugby

No comments:

Post a Comment