Friday, January 11, 2013

What is my goal here

My goal and purpose for this blog is not just rugby. But to talk about rugby in my local area and personal experiences , as a player, coach, administration . On top of talking about local events and issues I also wish to speak about national and international events. Of course usa 15/7s men and women's teams. The path of college rugby and set up of a national pro league. I hope through this I can also learn and shed more light on the women's game while I'm at it. Through this ill also comment and share any news that may come across through question and conversations about local, national news. I hope you all can enjoy reading what is posted time to time and bare with me as I find my footing in this digital world and get things going on this side . Ultimately I hope I can contribute to rugby in the USA in a positive and helpful matter. Thank you and enjoy. Again if there is any questions comments or concerns feel free to contact me or if you just want to chat

No comments:

Post a Comment